The Oracle Cloud Technical Lead will drive a core team focused on the Oracle Cloud platform. As the point person for Oracle support, this position will also facilitate the coordination of business process improvements to ensure continuous improvement in utilizing Oracle cloud services and systems.
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Direct Reports: A small team of Systems Process Improvement Analysts
Key Interfaces: Data Acquisition, Data Licensing, Data Processing, and Systems & Engineering Divisions, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Legal and Commercial Team, & QHSE
Specific Functional Responsibilities:
- Facilitate process improvement activities utilizing Oracle SaaS platform to ensure continued efficiency in the usage of the business system.
- Lead and direct team to ensure business tasks and objectives are met utilizing leadership principles and organizational methods.
- Establish metrics and key performance indicators for driving team performance.
- Define annual requirements separately which include, but are not limited to, training and development plans and specific functions defined to meet project goals.
- Understand and align with the basic expectations of the department and of the role.
Attributes Required (Behavioral-based Requirements):
- Consistently demonstrates the Company’s Core Values (Integrity, Safety, Quality, Technology, Teamwork, Financial Discipline, Process, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Focus) in all internal and external interactions.
- Strong team facilitation skills with recent and proven experience leading cross functional teams. Demonstrates strong presentation skills.
- Drives for results with passion and energy and maintains accountability for all work products. Sets high standards for him/herself and cross-functional teams, remains organized and focused, and understands the 80%/20% rule to avoid over-analyzing before acting.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage projects and assignments from start to finish. Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, able to discuss technical and functional issues/solutions effectively in highly escalated situations and with all levels within an organization, from administrative to senior management.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical, problem solving and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrates outstanding level of professionalism in providing support to teams, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates a willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves and dig into the details”. Ability to deal with complexity and maintains a high attention to detail.
- On-going learning, training and development are key expectations to ongoing success.
- Is self-directed and able to work autonomously and within teams to meet required deadlines.
General Qualifications (Professional Degree(s), Yrs of Specific Experience, Certification(s)), Job Knowledge, and Skills:
- Preferred 1 or more years of technical experience with Oracle EBS, HCM, Financials, and ERP modules in the SaaS model
- Minimum 5 years technical experience with Oracle platform support in various on-prem solutions
- Experience in full life-cycle project including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Roll-out and post production support
- Experience in HDL and Web Services in Oracle Cloud environment
- Experience in understanding business requirements and design technical deliverables
- Experience in Fusion HCM, Financials, SCM or CX is required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must have system integration, reporting and data management experience
- US Citizen or Green Card holder with the ability to work in the US without sponsorship
FairfieldNodal is an equal opportunity employer.