This fast-paced position will require someone adept at managing multiple work streams simultaneously and able to anticipate the needs of the Executive Team and respond independent of direction. This position requires a savvy, proactive and driven candidate with superior client relationship management skills, including professional management of confidential information.
Reports to: Members of the Executive Leadership Team with a dotted line to the Executive Assistant to the CEO
Key Interfaces: The assigned Executive Leadership Team members and their respective organizations, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, and Third Party Vendors.
Specific Functional Responsibilities
- Maintain a busy and ever-changing calendar with constant communication and follow-up.
- Plan, set-up, organize, and seamlessly orchestrate meetings, conference calls, and video conferences, on- and off-site.
- Maintain electronic and traditional filing systems per the Executives’ requirements.
- Complete expense reports.
- Schedule and maintain all appointments.
- Facilitate internal communication streams by reaching out to other members of management to collect or provide information on behalf of the Executive. Draft and cue up emails and other internal and external communications as requested.
- Coordinate and manage all travel itineraries, both domestic and international.
- Draft and produce meeting minutes and weekly reports upon request.
- Full execution of all special requests, both business and personal, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease.
- Additional general duties upon request with a constant need for flexibility and desire to exceed expectations.
- Provide support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO on special projects like Board Meeting preparation. Will also serve as a backup in the absence of the Executive Assistant.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Consistently demonstrates the Company’s Core Values (Integrity, Safety, Quality, Technology, Teamwork, Financial Discipline, Process, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Focus) in all internal and external interactions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written. Able to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrates effective commercial and customer relationship skills.
- Flexibility in scheduling; willingness to work long hours and overtime, on call 24/7 via phone, internet and email.
- Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing and often unstructured environment; ability to manage challenging personalities and high-stress environments.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and confidentiality in a variety of situations.
- Ability to anticipate and take initiative to work independently or collaboratively as needed.
- Enjoy working under ambitious timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; prioritization and efficiency are required.
- Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manner.
- An Associates or Bachelor degree desirable, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years as an Executive Assistant. At least 10 years in an Administrative professional role.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Oracle experience is desirable.
FairfieldNodal offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Life, health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) and 529 savings plans
- Incentive compensation
FairfieldNodal is an equal opportunity employer.